Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions:
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
• You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
• Tikodi.com may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and Tikodi.com has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Tikodi.com of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site's security.
• The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you is passed to you upon Tikodi.com's delivery of the items to the carrier pursuant to Tikodi.com's standard terms of sale.
• This Site may be accessed from countries other than India. This Site may contain products or references to products that are not available outside of India. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside India. If you access and use this Site outside India you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
• In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Tikodi.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Tikodi.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Tikodi.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
• You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
• Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Tikodi.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
• You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Tikodi.com on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome).
• We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
• This Agreement will be governed by laws of India, subject to the Courts in Pune, without reference to conflict of laws principles, if any.